Ready for the weekend?
We’re all missing the pub, especially as another weekend of beer garden weather approaches. Great work everyone who stayed home over the Bank Holiday Weekend, keep at it and hopefully we’ll see a beer garden this summer.
We not be able to go to the pub but we can bring the pub home (if you’re missing your drinking buddies, have a session on Zoom) & you don’t need to drown yourself with a crate of crappy lager from the supermarket.
Thankfully Sheffield is the city of beer and there’s plenty of pubs and breweries doing home deliveries of great beer so you can stay home, protect the NHS and save lives.
Here’s just a few options for you:
- Two Thirds via CityGrab – The Abbeydale Road craft beer bar offers draught beers, bottles, cans, wine, prosecco, spirits & bar snacks. Order via the CityGrab app.
- Ecclesall Ale Club – Pints of fresh cask and keg available for contactless home delivery: Wild Beer Co. Bibble (4.2% pale CASK ale), Brew By Numbers Chocolate Orange Stout 6.6% keg and The Brewery of St Mars of the Desert Clamp 5.4% NEIPA keg. They also have bottles and cans available, including their own Brew Foundation. E-mail email@example.com for full details.
- Abbeydale Brewery – Cans and mini kegs available for delivery. Enter THISISSHEFFIELD promo code for 10% discount. Order online.
- Hop Hideout– Bottle shop based in Kommune have a great stash of cans available. Order online, home delivery on Friday & Saturday.
- Stancill Brewery – Order boxes of beer online. Free home delivery.
- Turner’s Bottle and Tap – Contact the bottle shop on Abbeydale Road to arrange home delivery of bottles, cans & mystery boxes.
- Turning Point Brewery – Order online for fee home delivery to central Sheffield of mini kegs and cans. Deliveries available on Thursday 16th & Friday 17th April.
- The Beer House – The micro-pub on Ecclesall Road are delivering 5l containers of beer for free (within 5 miles of the pub) on Friday. Order online.
- Don Valley Brewery -Free contactless doorstep delivery (on Thursday 16th/Friday 17th April) of 20L (35.2 Pints) cask ale that will last up to 6 weeks. Including Bit O’ That – 4.0% traditional Yorkshire Bitter and Go Your Own Way IPA – 5% E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07970 924286 to order.
- True North Brewery – Free home delivery (within 5 miles) for pints, bottles & cans of beer, wine & spirits. Order online.
- Spirit Store via CityGrab – Beers, wines & spirits delivered to your door. Order on the CityGrab app.
- Bradfield Brewery – Check what’s available here then call 0114 2851118 to order delivery.
- Triple Point Brewery – The Shoreham Street brewery has boxes of beer & cans to deliver. Order online.
- Beer Central – bottle shop based at The Moor Market (they are fully booked this weekend (we’ve tried!) so start planning for next weekend). Order via direct message on Facebook.